What I Love.
I love the trees waving in the wind. I love sitting in the grass and just chilling. I love being able to go out in my back yard and feel that I have no cares at all, a place where I can just sit and think. I love my back deck, the way the wood is worn and has years of stain on it. I love all the birds in the spring time, early in the morning. Chirping and singing the world awake. The colors of the flowers and smell of summer, sun tan lotion/oil and just the sweetness of it all. The ocean and the crashing waves and the sand dollars and shells you can find. I love being able to just call someone up and them being like yeah, let’s go do that. It may be random but it’s fun. The clear night after a beautiful day in the sun, being able to look up and see all of the stars, most of all when you are way out away from the city lights. Driving downtown Olympia on a Friday or Saturday night with the girls. The way the sun bleaches highlights in your hair and how everything just always looks just right. A cool breeze on a hot summer night. The way your face is bronze in the summer. The glow in peoples eyes when they get excited. The summer parties where is doesn’t matter who you are friends with and everyone still gets along. Jumping into a cool lake or tubing down the river. The way a fling feels when it first starts, the butterflies you get in your stomach. The warm sun on your back. I love music, the messages it sends you, the stories it tells, the way it moves you to want to dance. The moment you stop someone from crying or help them stop. How you can help someone find their way, when they were lost before. I love the first snow of the year, even if it doesn’t stick. The way it stays in your hair or falls on you eyelashes. The sound of motorcycles driving by and the feel of the wind in your hair when you have all the windows down in your car. The feel of holding for dear life on the back of a jet ski. An embracing hug from a friend you haven’t seen for weeks or even just a day. A random phone call from someone you haven’t talked to in ages. The way a car smells after it has been cleaned, the sun shining off the newly washed paint. Sunglasses and every style you can wear. Hats and the way you can wear them and there sayings. A late night at sharris.
I could go on for a long time but since I don’t feel like typing all of it, I will just leave you with some samples.
Marisa
I love the trees waving in the wind. I love sitting in the grass and just chilling. I love being able to go out in my back yard and feel that I have no cares at all, a place where I can just sit and think. I love my back deck, the way the wood is worn and has years of stain on it. I love all the birds in the spring time, early in the morning. Chirping and singing the world awake. The colors of the flowers and smell of summer, sun tan lotion/oil and just the sweetness of it all. The ocean and the crashing waves and the sand dollars and shells you can find. I love being able to just call someone up and them being like yeah, let’s go do that. It may be random but it’s fun. The clear night after a beautiful day in the sun, being able to look up and see all of the stars, most of all when you are way out away from the city lights. Driving downtown Olympia on a Friday or Saturday night with the girls. The way the sun bleaches highlights in your hair and how everything just always looks just right. A cool breeze on a hot summer night. The way your face is bronze in the summer. The glow in peoples eyes when they get excited. The summer parties where is doesn’t matter who you are friends with and everyone still gets along. Jumping into a cool lake or tubing down the river. The way a fling feels when it first starts, the butterflies you get in your stomach. The warm sun on your back. I love music, the messages it sends you, the stories it tells, the way it moves you to want to dance. The moment you stop someone from crying or help them stop. How you can help someone find their way, when they were lost before. I love the first snow of the year, even if it doesn’t stick. The way it stays in your hair or falls on you eyelashes. The sound of motorcycles driving by and the feel of the wind in your hair when you have all the windows down in your car. The feel of holding for dear life on the back of a jet ski. An embracing hug from a friend you haven’t seen for weeks or even just a day. A random phone call from someone you haven’t talked to in ages. The way a car smells after it has been cleaned, the sun shining off the newly washed paint. Sunglasses and every style you can wear. Hats and the way you can wear them and there sayings. A late night at sharris.
I could go on for a long time but since I don’t feel like typing all of it, I will just leave you with some samples.
Marisa

1 Comments:
Marisa! I really like this one and I would have to agree with you on most of them. No wonder I love you so much haha. You forgot to say you love smokin the ganja! haha except without the illegal substance and just a bed full of girls with the giggles. haha much love.
Stef
Post a Comment
<< Home