Sunday, July 10, 2005

The little things
Have you ever had the little things just build up and hurt you so bad, it hits you all at once. Have you ever been watching something and it just triggers something inside of you and your heart starts to hurt. How do you stop it? I still haven’t figured it out yet. I wish I knew the answer to that one, it would make life so much easier for me. I cant even describe the pain or the feeling. Only that it feels as though someone is stabbing me in the heart and twisting the knife. Once you think it is gone, you are very wrong, once you start to feel great again, the ache comes back. Have you ever just started crying and not known the reason for it? Well I have and you cant stop it, if you try you just start crying harder and harder. People think they know the reasons but then why cant they stop. What happens when the person that can stop the tears, makes you cry? What happens when a friendship is betrayed and you are never the same, no matter how hard you try or how many times they promise it wont happen again... to many times have I had that promised to me and it has been broken. So how I am suppose to trust again?

Marisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home