Friday, July 01, 2005

Free Spirt

I am not yours, I can do what I want and when I want. I told you not to wait around for me. I told you I wasn’t worth it. I told you the girl you once meet is gone now. I don’t think she will ever come back and its not just for you, its for everyone that knew her. I don’t care anymore, nothing matters to me. Whatever I used to have left me and I have learned that in life. Everything good that happens to me leaves me. There is nothing I can say that will make you feel better, there is nothing I can do to make the hurt to go away because I caused it. You wont be able to look at me the same way and that is fine. You don’t like me that much and why should you? There is nothing special about me, I am just like every other girl, still cold hearted.
The feeling of sickness has taken over me. Tears roll down my face and I ask why. Everything always happens at once, it takes over you and crushes you down. This time I am not getting back up. I am staying closed off and guarded, I wont ever find the once fun, loving girl that I once knew and loved. I have to say goodbye to myself cause if I am that girl I always get hurt.
Marisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home