Sunday, July 03, 2005

Sometimes people can help you out

So I was talking to this friend of mine tonight and we had a nice talk about people and what not. He told me that if people can’t understand you then well “fuck them.” I guess he just made me look at it from another view. Made me realize the things I am stressing about don’t really matter that much. It’s nice when someone makes something so easy for you. they put it in a different perspective. I guess sometimes you just need a helping hand and for sometime I haven’t been willing to take hold of it. But then again I haven’t been in the greatest of moods lately till yesterday, thanks to Dorothy. Sometimes I wish that I was a boy or well at least the mental part…haha. If something doesn’t go there way they either forget about it or find another way. Girls they dwell on it and make it worse and worse. I am such a better mood after tonight; it was a good and sad one. The only reason it was sad though is because it was Dorothy’s last night here. But other than that I had a great time, random and interesting but those are always the best. Good talks, getting completely creeped out by noises. The bowling was by far the best, well because I won! Haha also the rapping was good, no actually it was great! The best thing is that the real me is coming back and I opened back up again or well at least to someone. So since I had a good night even though I didn’t do much, I hope you all had a good one too!
Marisa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, i just read the one about our night and i wanted to remind you that im always here. maybe not close enough for a centenial night but im still me so anything will work. i love you marisa! with my whole heart you are such an awesome person whether you know it or not. i miss you a ton, and hope things are going good. dont get sucked back into the bad stuff. "be who you are and say what you feel!!! because the people who mind dont matter, and the people who matter dont mind" or something like that. well im out. later kitty cat.
-woof

July 7, 2005 at 7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home