Thursday, July 07, 2005

Smiles…
Have you ever noticed how many different smiles that people have? If you haven’t and you just think a smile is just the same smile as always, you are very mistaken. Have you ever seen people in love, or at their wedding, they smile with affection and undying love. They have a sparkle in there eyes that say it all. When you see someone and you instantly light up and have a smile even if you just see them… that is a really good feeling. Don’t you just love it when you around someone and no matter what is going on they can make you smile. It could be as small as a smile for them or it could be a hug or something that shows they care. Have you ever wondered what all the different smiles mean?? I do all the time, so times you can read them but what if people are really good at hiding what they really feel, what if it isn’t a smile at all.
Do you ever wonder why that feeling leaves you or what to do when you smile fades towards someone? Or maybe your smile isn’t the same, it was some how changed in a course of events. I have figured out that I have many different smiles and so does everyone else, every emotion you can think of. I bet you have a smile for it. Example would be, when you are excited, mad, sad, glad, talking to your friends, talking to your boyfriend, to a crush, to your family, and so on and so forth. I believe you can tell a lot by a persons smile you can even tell sometimes what kind of person they are. Can you figure out my smile?

Marisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home