Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Wedding Crashers……..
So yesterday I got to hang out with my brother for most of the day, which I always enjoy doing. I love hearing what he thinks of people, his favorite saying as all my friends and I know “what a fag!” haha. I love that boy, he is so funny. We did some errands, went to the Honda dealership, picked up some things for his bike, then went and got his bike and took it to his friend Justin’s house. I helped him with the wood flooring that we are putting in; I got to cut the wood with the table saw. Then I had to go get my mom from work. Then I get a call from Loren to go eat in like an hour and I am not even ready yet, so I am rushing through everything to get to his house on time. Then we go to Olive garden with Andy and Megan, which was fun and interesting, since Megan was being a little bit of retard. Then we went to the movie Wedding Crashers, it was very interesting and kind of shocking. There were some good parts though and I enjoyed it. Then the twist came and I got sad all of a sudden. As we were driving back to Loren’s I realized that it was the movie that made me sad, because my dad is never going to walk me down the isle like in the movie. So I had a break down. Which I felt really bad about, because I hate doing that to people. I felt like some crazy girl having a break down for no reason, so now I still feel bad today. Then today didn’t start off very well because I was late to babysitting. So I doubt today is going to be better, which sucks. I hate starting the day off bad and since yesterday night was too good, it just carried on into today. Hopefully it will get better, so I am going to go now because I need to write my senior thank yous.
Marisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home