Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I love this song

It's been too long and I'm lost without u
What am I gonna do
Said I been needin' you, wantin' you(Said I need you)
Wonderin' if ur the same and who's been with you
Is ur heart still mine
I wanna cry sometimes
I miss you[Verse 1]
Off to college
Yes you went away
Straight from high school
You up and left me
We were close friends
Also lovers Did everything For one another
Now ur gone and I'm lost without you here now
But I know I gotta live and make it somehow
Come back...to me
Can you...feel me (Callin')
Hear me...callin' (For you)
For you...'Cuz it's
It's been too long and I'm lost without you
What am I gonna do
Said I been needin' you, wantin' you
Wonderin' if ur the same and who's been with you
Is ur heart still mine
I wanna cry sometimes
I miss you
Now I'm sittin' here.Thinkin' 'bout you.And the days we used to share.It's drivin' me crazy.I don't know what to do I'm just wonderin' if you still care.I don't wanna let you know.That it's killin' me.I know you got another life you gotta concentrate baby.
Come back...to me
Can you...feel me (Callin')
Hear me...callin' (For you)
For you...'Cuz it's
It's been too long and I'm lost without you
What am I gonna do
Said I been needin' you, wantin' you
Wonderin' if ur the same and who's been with you
Is ur heart still mine
I wanna cry sometimes
I miss you[Bridge]
I...can't...breathe...no...more
Since you went away I
Don't really feel like talkin'
No one here to love me
Baby do you understand me
I can't do or be without you
It's been too long and I'm lost without you(Tell me what I'm gonna do)
What am I gonna do
Said I been needin' you, wantin' you
Wonderin' if ur the same and who's been with you
Is ur heart still mine
I wanna cry sometimes
I miss you

Marisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home