Sunday, February 06, 2005

Dont Look Down

Son, what you don´t understand
My words might never explain
So I am hoping that time will
Things may not go as you planned
dark clouds might bring you pain
but I will be in your heart still
Telling you...Don´t look down
Don´t feast your eyes on things that are on the ground
And if it gets hard to focus
When you´re driving almost at the speed of sound
Feeling nowhere bound
Remember what I told you
And don´t you dare look down
Don´t look down... no
No father wants his sonTo repeat the wrongs his daddy´s done
I want you to get it right child
I wont always be here for you
So to yourself always be true
And if you get lost use your inner light child
Shine it and...Don´t look down
Don´t feast your eyes on things that are on the ground
And if it gets hard to focus
When you´re driving almost at the speed of sound
Feeling nowhere bound
Almost out of control
Burn rubber and not your soul
Because something is within
That you can count on
When there is no hand to hold
And the world seems dark and cold
Remember what I told you And don´t you dare look down
Don´t you dare look down
Don´t look down
When you´re traveling almost at the speed of sound
Don´t you dare look down
Don´t look down

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey marisa! can you do me a BIG BIG FAVOR and find that paper that katie and putt wrote sophmore year about a team by sometime this week? or ask katie for it. dude my team needs to have it read to them no joke. thanks soooooooo much.
i heart you.
-dorothy

February 13, 2005 at 6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home