Basketball Tryouts
All I can really say is... a lot of RUNNING!!!!!!!!! It was fun though, I liked playing again it felt good. I am wonder if anyone will get moved up from today to play with the older group or well returning varsity and JV. It will be interesting to see what the team is actually going to be like this year, cause I really have no idea since our whole team is returning, well minus 2 but thats ok.
Oh yeah Dorothy you were suppose to call me! I am calling you tomorrow morning!
Marisa
All I can really say is... a lot of RUNNING!!!!!!!!! It was fun though, I liked playing again it felt good. I am wonder if anyone will get moved up from today to play with the older group or well returning varsity and JV. It will be interesting to see what the team is actually going to be like this year, cause I really have no idea since our whole team is returning, well minus 2 but thats ok.
Oh yeah Dorothy you were suppose to call me! I am calling you tomorrow morning!
Marisa

1 Comments:
i know i know. i got home from practice late and missed your lunch time. i heart you mo mo.
Post a Comment
<< Home