A Little Update
So I had a good night last night... Thats all i have to say about that. I had my hair cut and dyed yesterday and i like it a lot. i woke up this morning and it was snowing and sticking, that was exciting but it melted away, which was sad. On Tuesday its suppose to get down to 9 degrees that is crazy! We lost both of our games last week, to lincoln and mt Tahoma.
Well that is all for now.
Marisa
So I had a good night last night... Thats all i have to say about that. I had my hair cut and dyed yesterday and i like it a lot. i woke up this morning and it was snowing and sticking, that was exciting but it melted away, which was sad. On Tuesday its suppose to get down to 9 degrees that is crazy! We lost both of our games last week, to lincoln and mt Tahoma.
Well that is all for now.
Marisa

1 Comments:
did you know there is a berinstien bears book that has the title upside down and inside out?
Post a Comment
<< Home