What is a Bestfriend?
I was wondering what people considered a best friend? I would like to think of a best friend as or what I thought classified... Someone who you can call at any time of day or night and they will help you out in some way. Or even come over and clam you down. Someone that will listen to you if you needed them to listen or to give you advice when you asked. A person that you can hang out with and be yourself, and be crazy and not be judged.
What isn't considered a best friend? Maybe someone that tries to change you into them. I think that those people just don't know who they are. Someone who doesn't try to tell you that your morals or opinions are wrong. Someone that is only there for you when it is convenient to them or when they need you for something.
Marisa
I was wondering what people considered a best friend? I would like to think of a best friend as or what I thought classified... Someone who you can call at any time of day or night and they will help you out in some way. Or even come over and clam you down. Someone that will listen to you if you needed them to listen or to give you advice when you asked. A person that you can hang out with and be yourself, and be crazy and not be judged.
What isn't considered a best friend? Maybe someone that tries to change you into them. I think that those people just don't know who they are. Someone who doesn't try to tell you that your morals or opinions are wrong. Someone that is only there for you when it is convenient to them or when they need you for something.
Marisa

4 Comments:
mo mo, i thought this was an intresting entry. it made me smile becasue we talked about alot of that stuff. thanks for being there twinner. i heart you :)
I have a mega huge raging boner off this post. It was really touching. It makes me think of my best friend who only calls me when I am drunk. *sniff sniff* I miss him so much.
sorry cody.... :(
or rygol
Post a Comment
<< Home