Monday, January 31, 2005

UPDATE:

So i havent updated in a while or well a really long time. I have seen a lot of movies lately, my latest is Coach Carter, which i liked a lot. This weekend i am suppose to see Hide and Seek, but we will see if that ends up happening. On saturday, had a nice dinner with the girls, some very interesting conversation. I love my friends! I havent really done a whole lot lately, just a lot of basketball and chilling at my house watching movies or going out to movies.

I have talked to some people that i never thought i would talk to again because i havent seen them around and i dont have there numbers anymore. but i love it when i get surprising phone calls, that always make me happy.

I found this saying in a book and i liked it, so i think i will share it with you. " Friendship is a gift you give to yourself and to others. Its the best gift of all because its totallyl personal and unique, just like you. no one else can be a friend in just the way you can. but friendships dont happen overnight. they take time, patience, and hard work. a friendship is a little like riding a bicycle. somtimes its smooth and easy, sometimes bumpy and hilly. you have to pedal and steer to keep going straight, but its usually worth the ride. some friendships last only a little while. others may last a long time. but every friendship is a chance to learn more about yourself- and about how to be the best friend you can be."

thats all for now

Marisa

1 Comments:

Blogger Dorothy said...

hey maris, i got home at 11 and couldnt talk. so sorry. its comming very shortly! miss you mucho

February 2, 2005 at 3:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home