Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Extremely bored!

I am back in the computer lab again and not doing anything, cause I dont feel good. Stephanie isnt doing anything either cause Sami is laying on her and she is bored too! Also she is reading what I am typing as I go. Paul and Sami are talking about how Sami slept all last period in the ballon room on the floor because he lifted to hard first period. Sami keeps reminding us that he has lost his wallet and keys. Also he said that he is gonna run around naked and say he isnt going to put his clothes back on until someone finds his keys, dont really think that will work. SAMI IS A HORRIBLE SINGER!!!!!! And he sings all the time! HELP US PLEASE!!!!!!! I AM GOING TO DIE AND GET A HEADACHE!!!!!!!!!!

That is all for now because we get out of class in 5 minutes. Also i am going to coffee with Jessica after school, that will a ton of fun!
Marisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home