Monday, October 11, 2004

What To Do???

So the question has come up a lot lately of what to do? They stress about it and then they ask you what to do? Then it turns back around when you have a problem and then you are asking them what to do? Should we really be asking each other what to do? Or should we just figure it out ourselves. Sometimes it is smart to ask what you are suppose to do, but other times people cant really tell you what to do. You have to follow your heart, your mind, whatever feels right.

when it really comes down to it, you are the one who has to decide what you are going to do about the situation. Sometimes it is the wrong one and sometimes it is the right one. Sometimes you don't even realize that you have made the wrong one, until months later maybe even years. Most the time you cant even fix what you did you just sit in misery. Maybe you deserve the misery, you are the one who made the choice but maybe you deserve a second chance. I guess that is up to the person that you made the mistake with or that you hurt on the way to trying to help yourself.

Life throws you a curve ball every now and then and I guess the challenge to you is...Can you hit it?

I was thinking about it and I don't believe I deserve a second chance. I have screwed/messed things up enough as it is and confused some people guess I should just move on, some things have shown me that and that I shouldn't bother with it anymore. I only make things more confusing for this person and they don't need this, so I guess I should say goodbye and I hate goodbyes. If I could change some things, I would. I would change a lot of things that happened this summer or well didn't happen.

I remember a conversation that I had with miss Dorothy this summer about going off to college and about what the guys had to say... They said they wish they had some body to say goodbye to and that would miss them. I guess that is a luxury to have and to feel loved.

There is some really random stuff in this one I just kept on thinking of stuff to throw in here, some of it meaningful towards people and some of it just life in general, you can decide what is what or what you think any of this means. I guarantee that anyone who reads this will take it differently from the next person, not everyone will get it and the people that do, well they can think for themselves or just understand it from there point of view.

Marisa


5 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Spicoli said...

AO, i aint random, and i have a valid quest

October 11, 2004 at 10:16 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

i knew it

October 11, 2004 at 10:42 PM  
Blogger Dorothy said...

sorry to burst your bubble man on a quest.
YOU GUYS ITS CRAIG.
the end

October 11, 2004 at 11:25 PM  
Blogger ms said...

what a retard!

October 12, 2004 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger Dorothy said...

shame

October 14, 2004 at 12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home