Saturday:
I had a game saturday at sunset staduim against Puyallup. We lost 1-0, even though we were the better team and killed them the first half. Now the season is over and it is depressing. I already miss the sisterhood as we called ourselves. I dont know what I am going to do with myself after school now.
After the game I went home took a quick shower and Putnam and I meet Sami, Kirk, Briggs, Ray, Fran at the movie theater in Lacey. Then we figured out that Ray and Fran couldnt get tickets cause they werent 17 yet and they were carding everyone when they bought the ticket. So then they didnt want to ask if they would buy the tickets for them, so I asked some lady and she bought them. So we totally thought we got away with it and when Ray and Fran tried to get into the movie they carded us again. Then we had to find someone that was over 21 to walk in with them and lucky for us there were two older women that said they would do it. so finally we get in and sit down and wait for the movie to start. the beginning was so weird and creepy, it just jumped right in to the movie. Everyone that I went with liked the movie but Sami didnt. We saw the movie Saw. After that we decided that we wanted to go swimming and Putnam went home. So we went to Briggs and went in his pool, thinking that it was going to be warm, but we were wrong. After a while of being cold, we left and Ray, Fran and I went back to my house and watched some TV and i ended falling asleep on the couch and woke up at 4:19 and went back to my bed and went back to sleep. Woke up the next morning at 9, went back to the couch and played some video games.
Sunday~ I have all of these news papers from my grandma with my sports articles in them. So I cut all of them out and sorted them and started to scarp them and got tired. Then I watched CSI and went to bed.
Monday~ Got up took a shower, went to school which is where I am right now, sitting next to Sami, while he plays a game.
Dorothy I need to talk to you. So call me whenever you can or I will call you.
Marisa
I had a game saturday at sunset staduim against Puyallup. We lost 1-0, even though we were the better team and killed them the first half. Now the season is over and it is depressing. I already miss the sisterhood as we called ourselves. I dont know what I am going to do with myself after school now.
After the game I went home took a quick shower and Putnam and I meet Sami, Kirk, Briggs, Ray, Fran at the movie theater in Lacey. Then we figured out that Ray and Fran couldnt get tickets cause they werent 17 yet and they were carding everyone when they bought the ticket. So then they didnt want to ask if they would buy the tickets for them, so I asked some lady and she bought them. So we totally thought we got away with it and when Ray and Fran tried to get into the movie they carded us again. Then we had to find someone that was over 21 to walk in with them and lucky for us there were two older women that said they would do it. so finally we get in and sit down and wait for the movie to start. the beginning was so weird and creepy, it just jumped right in to the movie. Everyone that I went with liked the movie but Sami didnt. We saw the movie Saw. After that we decided that we wanted to go swimming and Putnam went home. So we went to Briggs and went in his pool, thinking that it was going to be warm, but we were wrong. After a while of being cold, we left and Ray, Fran and I went back to my house and watched some TV and i ended falling asleep on the couch and woke up at 4:19 and went back to my bed and went back to sleep. Woke up the next morning at 9, went back to the couch and played some video games.
Sunday~ I have all of these news papers from my grandma with my sports articles in them. So I cut all of them out and sorted them and started to scarp them and got tired. Then I watched CSI and went to bed.
Monday~ Got up took a shower, went to school which is where I am right now, sitting next to Sami, while he plays a game.
Dorothy I need to talk to you. So call me whenever you can or I will call you.
Marisa

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home