Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Where has all the Passion gone???

Lately i have been trying to figure some things out, but i havent succeeded yet. I think I just need to leave olympia and leave everthing and everyone behind. i dont know what else to do at this point. all of my friends are gone and i really dont have anything or anyone keeping me here. all i have at this point is pain and suffering. Pushing people away at this point seems like such a good idea, cause it seems like people are doing the same to me. I feel broken and need to leave so i can put myself back together again. Anyways tomorrow is gonna be awesome cause i am going to the beach! I leave in 7 days so call if you want to hang out before then.
Marisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home