Shake it Off or We Belong Together
I goota shake you off
Cause the loving ain't the same
And you keep on playing games
Like you know I'm here to stay
I gotta shake you off
Just like the Calgon commercial
I really gotta get up outta here
And go somewhere
I gotta shake you off
Gotta make that move
Find somebody who
Appreciates all the love I give
Boy I gotta shake you off
Gotta do what's best for me
Baby and that means I gotta
Shake you off
By the time you get this message
It's gonna be too late
So don't bother paging me
Cause I'll be on my way
See I grabbed all my diamonds and clothes
Just ask your momma she knows
You're gonna miss me baby
Hate to say I told you so
Well at first I didn't know
But now it's clear to me
You would cheat with all your freaks
And lie compulsively
So I packed up my Louis Vuitton
Jumped in your ride and took off
You'll never ever find a girl
Who loves you more than me
I gotta shake you off
Cause the loving ain't the same
And you keep on playing games
Like you know I'm here to stayI gotta shake you off
Just like the Calgon commercial
I really gotta get up outta here
And go somewhere
I gotta shake you off
make that move
Find somebody who
Appreciates all the love I give
Boy I gotta shake you off
Gotta do what's best for me
Baby and that means I gotta
Shake you off
I gotta shake, shake, shake, shake, shake it
Off...I found out about a gang
Of your dirty little deeds
With this one and that one
By the pool, on the beach, in the streets
Heard y'all was
Hold up my phone's breakin' up
I'ma hang up and call the machine right back
I gotta get this off of my mind
You wasn't worth my time
I've leaving you behind
Cause I need a real love in my life
Save this recording because
I'm never coming back home
Baby I'm goneDon't cha know
I gotta shake you off
Cause the loving ain't the same
And you keep on playing games
Like you know I'm here to stay
I gotta shake you off
Just like the Calgon commercial
I really gotta get up outta here
And go somewhere
I gotta shake you off
Gotta make that move
Find somebody who
Appreciated all the love I give
Boy I gotta shake you off
Gotta do what's best for me
Baby and that means I gotta
Shake you off
We Belong Together
I didn't mean it
When I said I didn't love you so
I should have held on tight
I never should've let you go
I did nothing
I was stupid
I was foolish
I was lying to myself
I could not fathom that I would ever
Be without your love
Never imagined I'd be
Sitting here beside myself
Cuz' I didn't know you
Cuz' I didn't know me
But I thought I knew everythingI never felt..The feeling that I'm feeling now
Now that I don't hear your voice
Or even touch or even kiss your lips
Cause I don't have a choice
What I wouldn't giveTo have you lying by my side
We belong together
When you leftI lost a part of me
It's still so hard to believe
Come back baby please come back
We belong together
Who else am I gonna lean on
When times get rough
Who's gonna talk to me
Till the sun comes up
Who's gonna take your place
Baby nobody better
We belong togetherI can't sleep at night
you're all on my mind
Bobby Womack's on the radio
Singing to me'If you think you're lonely now'
Wait a minute
This is too deep, too deepI gotta change the station
So I turn the dial
Trying to catch a break
And then I hear BabyfaceI only think of you
And it's breaking my heart
I'm trying to keep it together
But I'm falling apart
I'm feeling all out of my element
I'm throwing things
CryingTrying to figure out
Where the hell I went wrong
The pain reflected in this song
Ain't even half of what
I'm feeling insideI need you
Need you back in my life baby
When you leftI lost a part of me
It's still so hard to believe
Come back baby please
We belong together
Who else am I gonna lean on
When times get rough
Who's gonna talk to me
Till the sun comes up
Who's gonna take your place
There ain't nobody else
We belong together
I am so twisted and confused, these songs might make some sense right now.
marisa
I goota shake you off
Cause the loving ain't the same
And you keep on playing games
Like you know I'm here to stay
I gotta shake you off
Just like the Calgon commercial
I really gotta get up outta here
And go somewhere
I gotta shake you off
Gotta make that move
Find somebody who
Appreciates all the love I give
Boy I gotta shake you off
Gotta do what's best for me
Baby and that means I gotta
Shake you off
By the time you get this message
It's gonna be too late
So don't bother paging me
Cause I'll be on my way
See I grabbed all my diamonds and clothes
Just ask your momma she knows
You're gonna miss me baby
Hate to say I told you so
Well at first I didn't know
But now it's clear to me
You would cheat with all your freaks
And lie compulsively
So I packed up my Louis Vuitton
Jumped in your ride and took off
You'll never ever find a girl
Who loves you more than me
I gotta shake you off
Cause the loving ain't the same
And you keep on playing games
Like you know I'm here to stayI gotta shake you off
Just like the Calgon commercial
I really gotta get up outta here
And go somewhere
I gotta shake you off
make that move
Find somebody who
Appreciates all the love I give
Boy I gotta shake you off
Gotta do what's best for me
Baby and that means I gotta
Shake you off
I gotta shake, shake, shake, shake, shake it
Off...I found out about a gang
Of your dirty little deeds
With this one and that one
By the pool, on the beach, in the streets
Heard y'all was
Hold up my phone's breakin' up
I'ma hang up and call the machine right back
I gotta get this off of my mind
You wasn't worth my time
I've leaving you behind
Cause I need a real love in my life
Save this recording because
I'm never coming back home
Baby I'm goneDon't cha know
I gotta shake you off
Cause the loving ain't the same
And you keep on playing games
Like you know I'm here to stay
I gotta shake you off
Just like the Calgon commercial
I really gotta get up outta here
And go somewhere
I gotta shake you off
Gotta make that move
Find somebody who
Appreciated all the love I give
Boy I gotta shake you off
Gotta do what's best for me
Baby and that means I gotta
Shake you off
We Belong Together
I didn't mean it
When I said I didn't love you so
I should have held on tight
I never should've let you go
I did nothing
I was stupid
I was foolish
I was lying to myself
I could not fathom that I would ever
Be without your love
Never imagined I'd be
Sitting here beside myself
Cuz' I didn't know you
Cuz' I didn't know me
But I thought I knew everythingI never felt..The feeling that I'm feeling now
Now that I don't hear your voice
Or even touch or even kiss your lips
Cause I don't have a choice
What I wouldn't giveTo have you lying by my side
We belong together
When you leftI lost a part of me
It's still so hard to believe
Come back baby please come back
We belong together
Who else am I gonna lean on
When times get rough
Who's gonna talk to me
Till the sun comes up
Who's gonna take your place
Baby nobody better
We belong togetherI can't sleep at night
you're all on my mind
Bobby Womack's on the radio
Singing to me'If you think you're lonely now'
Wait a minute
This is too deep, too deepI gotta change the station
So I turn the dial
Trying to catch a break
And then I hear BabyfaceI only think of you
And it's breaking my heart
I'm trying to keep it together
But I'm falling apart
I'm feeling all out of my element
I'm throwing things
CryingTrying to figure out
Where the hell I went wrong
The pain reflected in this song
Ain't even half of what
I'm feeling insideI need you
Need you back in my life baby
When you leftI lost a part of me
It's still so hard to believe
Come back baby please
We belong together
Who else am I gonna lean on
When times get rough
Who's gonna talk to me
Till the sun comes up
Who's gonna take your place
There ain't nobody else
We belong together
I am so twisted and confused, these songs might make some sense right now.
marisa

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home