I Hate Chemistry!
Haven't updated in a really long time. Don't really remember what I did last weekend or well the weekend before that. Last weekend.....
I hung out with Dorothy, Tyler and John. Went to centennial and went on the swings, tackled Dorothy, the usual. John found a scooter, always good but it is still in my trunk. Then we came back to my house and we watched the movie....I don't even remember what movie we watched...haha. Oh wait we watched Meet the Parents, I love that movie. I cant wait to see the second one. Also we got free ice cream, thanks to Lisa!
Saturday: I had to help my grandmother move at 8 in the morning, I hate getting up early on weekends. Then Kristen called me at around 12 and then my brother said I could go. I went over to Kristen's and went swimming then at 2 we took her sister to her volley ball game. Watched a little of that, then we left and went to my house and fell asleep for about an hour. Then I took Kristen home and meet Stephanie, Megan, Bunda, Casey, Jeff and Cary downtown at the fountain, Alex showed up later. Then we decided that we wanted to go swimming and we called Spencer and went to his house and went swimming at the lake. Kristen was out on her dock and Spencer and I swam over to her and then Casey followed us over after a while. Then we all swam back, I was so tired....Haven't worked out in a while, maybe I should start...haha! Then Kristen and I went and wrote on Amy's car for Prom! We thought we were going to get caught but people just came out to get flowers at intermission. Then we headed over to Megan's to meet Stephanie, Megan, Alex, Bunda, Jeff, Paul and Zac. We drove out to Yelm, well at least Bunda and I did. We saw Mean Girls, very interesting and funny movie, I liked it.
Sunday: I don't remember really doing anything.
Monday: Went and got my MRI. Then I babysat and we had to help some girls make there chemistry video. After I was done babysitting I came back to my house to help edited the video. We stayed up till 3:30 or at least that is when Putnam and I went to sleep. Other people stayed up longer.
Tuesday: then I went to school till 3rd and left and we home and took a nap. Then I get a phone call from Tessa that wakes me up and I realize I over slept my alarm...ahhhhhh! So I rush over there, when I get home I try to go to sleep, doesn't work. I ended up going to sleep at 9:30 always a good time.
Wednesday: Went to school, all of it. Also I had to take a horrible chemistry quiz, totally failed it because I missed yesterdays class. so I had no idea what was going on, oh well. Then babysat until 6:45ish and now I am home writing to all of you wonderful people.
MaRiSa
Haven't updated in a really long time. Don't really remember what I did last weekend or well the weekend before that. Last weekend.....
I hung out with Dorothy, Tyler and John. Went to centennial and went on the swings, tackled Dorothy, the usual. John found a scooter, always good but it is still in my trunk. Then we came back to my house and we watched the movie....I don't even remember what movie we watched...haha. Oh wait we watched Meet the Parents, I love that movie. I cant wait to see the second one. Also we got free ice cream, thanks to Lisa!
Saturday: I had to help my grandmother move at 8 in the morning, I hate getting up early on weekends. Then Kristen called me at around 12 and then my brother said I could go. I went over to Kristen's and went swimming then at 2 we took her sister to her volley ball game. Watched a little of that, then we left and went to my house and fell asleep for about an hour. Then I took Kristen home and meet Stephanie, Megan, Bunda, Casey, Jeff and Cary downtown at the fountain, Alex showed up later. Then we decided that we wanted to go swimming and we called Spencer and went to his house and went swimming at the lake. Kristen was out on her dock and Spencer and I swam over to her and then Casey followed us over after a while. Then we all swam back, I was so tired....Haven't worked out in a while, maybe I should start...haha! Then Kristen and I went and wrote on Amy's car for Prom! We thought we were going to get caught but people just came out to get flowers at intermission. Then we headed over to Megan's to meet Stephanie, Megan, Alex, Bunda, Jeff, Paul and Zac. We drove out to Yelm, well at least Bunda and I did. We saw Mean Girls, very interesting and funny movie, I liked it.
Sunday: I don't remember really doing anything.
Monday: Went and got my MRI. Then I babysat and we had to help some girls make there chemistry video. After I was done babysitting I came back to my house to help edited the video. We stayed up till 3:30 or at least that is when Putnam and I went to sleep. Other people stayed up longer.
Tuesday: then I went to school till 3rd and left and we home and took a nap. Then I get a phone call from Tessa that wakes me up and I realize I over slept my alarm...ahhhhhh! So I rush over there, when I get home I try to go to sleep, doesn't work. I ended up going to sleep at 9:30 always a good time.
Wednesday: Went to school, all of it. Also I had to take a horrible chemistry quiz, totally failed it because I missed yesterdays class. so I had no idea what was going on, oh well. Then babysat until 6:45ish and now I am home writing to all of you wonderful people.
MaRiSa

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home