SPRING BREAK!!!
You have just got to love spring break and so far it has been great weather. I heard that is suppose to change but hopefully not because I going camping soon.
I'll give you a little update since I haven't had time to lately.
Friday- School as usual but my chem lab wasn't due, which was awesome. After school... Don't really remember what I did but that's ok. Later on that night I hung out with Tyler, Rygol, and Dorothy. We were going to go bowling but there had to be league, so that plan back fired. We drove around for a really long time thinking of something to do, that didn't work till well. Then we decided to go and get the Deads Poets Society from Johns. We went back to my house to watch it because it was on VHS. Tyler had to be home at 12, so he left around there some where. I fell asleep and then woke up at 12:30 to the movie ending and Rygol and Dorothy leaving.
Saturday- Went to a wedding shower which lasted forever! Went to the fabric store with my mom because she is going to make me a cute skirt, didn't find any good fabric though. Lyndsie calls me and wants to know if I want to come out to her dad's farm...Which I always love doing!! It is so nice out there, I LOVE IT!! We rode the quads for like an hour out of some trails. Then we tried to cross some water and Lyndsie got stuck, so I had to pull her out...Which is always fun. We tried another spot and she made it through, then I went and got mud all over the back of my legs, but it was worth it. After I smelled like cow crap, I headed home to take a nice hot shower. The dyed some Easter eggs and Tyler came over. We watched sopranos and the rock, but I fell asleep for most of the rock. Tyler woke me up before he left.
Sunday- Woke up cleaned my car on such a beautiful day. Family came over had some steak, always good. Then did a little yard work. Took a bike ride down to the river to jump in, felt really good but it was really cold. Talk to Dorothy and we think its a good idea to look at the stars on her trampoline. So I head over there and we look at the stars for a while when an unnamed boy calls. We end up meeting up with him and hanging out with all these random people from capital that I don't know. Plus they think Dorothy and I are twins which makes it much better, but I like all these new people I meet. They are very interesting and I like them. So tonight was laid back but I like it all the same. Then I talked to Schlatter...always and interesting chat...
OrangeOctopus71: marisa help stop me!
OrangeOctopus71: ahhhh
missmaris69: i cant stop you
missmaris69: have some self control
Got to love that girl, anyways have a nice night I am outta.
~MaRiSa
You have just got to love spring break and so far it has been great weather. I heard that is suppose to change but hopefully not because I going camping soon.
I'll give you a little update since I haven't had time to lately.
Friday- School as usual but my chem lab wasn't due, which was awesome. After school... Don't really remember what I did but that's ok. Later on that night I hung out with Tyler, Rygol, and Dorothy. We were going to go bowling but there had to be league, so that plan back fired. We drove around for a really long time thinking of something to do, that didn't work till well. Then we decided to go and get the Deads Poets Society from Johns. We went back to my house to watch it because it was on VHS. Tyler had to be home at 12, so he left around there some where. I fell asleep and then woke up at 12:30 to the movie ending and Rygol and Dorothy leaving.
Saturday- Went to a wedding shower which lasted forever! Went to the fabric store with my mom because she is going to make me a cute skirt, didn't find any good fabric though. Lyndsie calls me and wants to know if I want to come out to her dad's farm...Which I always love doing!! It is so nice out there, I LOVE IT!! We rode the quads for like an hour out of some trails. Then we tried to cross some water and Lyndsie got stuck, so I had to pull her out...Which is always fun. We tried another spot and she made it through, then I went and got mud all over the back of my legs, but it was worth it. After I smelled like cow crap, I headed home to take a nice hot shower. The dyed some Easter eggs and Tyler came over. We watched sopranos and the rock, but I fell asleep for most of the rock. Tyler woke me up before he left.
Sunday- Woke up cleaned my car on such a beautiful day. Family came over had some steak, always good. Then did a little yard work. Took a bike ride down to the river to jump in, felt really good but it was really cold. Talk to Dorothy and we think its a good idea to look at the stars on her trampoline. So I head over there and we look at the stars for a while when an unnamed boy calls. We end up meeting up with him and hanging out with all these random people from capital that I don't know. Plus they think Dorothy and I are twins which makes it much better, but I like all these new people I meet. They are very interesting and I like them. So tonight was laid back but I like it all the same. Then I talked to Schlatter...always and interesting chat...
OrangeOctopus71: marisa help stop me!
OrangeOctopus71: ahhhh
missmaris69: i cant stop you
missmaris69: have some self control
Got to love that girl, anyways have a nice night I am outta.
~MaRiSa

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home