"I Give Up"
I give up seems to be a term used a lot. Yes, some things are impossible and sometimes it is a good thing to give up, but you got to wonder sometimes if people use it to much. Some things are good to give up on because if you didn't, you would just give yourself false hopes for the rest of your life, but that isn't really giving up, that is more or less moving on. Just a thought...
Today was the first day back at school and it was late start, but that didn't really matter to me because I only went to two periods anyways. I had a dentist appointment( I hate the gritty fluoride stuff). Then I was starving after that and you know how you cant eat for 30mins after that, well I was so hungry. Went and got a new lab notebook because I ran out today and all we are doing for two weeks is labs. So that was a must have. Then I was still very hungry (still hadn't gotten anything to eat), so I went down to chopsticks and got bubble tea, I LOVE IT! Got to school right before 2nd lunch started. Sat through chemistry and art, came home took a nap or just day dreamed and then watched Grease. Tried to do homework and find stuff on albuterol, that didn't work well at all for either. Found out about my twin, I HEART YOU DOGGY! I was looking forward to the oly vs capital game after school today but it was canceled, which saddened me! I don't think I have anything else to say, but GOODNIGHT!
MaRiSa
I give up seems to be a term used a lot. Yes, some things are impossible and sometimes it is a good thing to give up, but you got to wonder sometimes if people use it to much. Some things are good to give up on because if you didn't, you would just give yourself false hopes for the rest of your life, but that isn't really giving up, that is more or less moving on. Just a thought...
Today was the first day back at school and it was late start, but that didn't really matter to me because I only went to two periods anyways. I had a dentist appointment( I hate the gritty fluoride stuff). Then I was starving after that and you know how you cant eat for 30mins after that, well I was so hungry. Went and got a new lab notebook because I ran out today and all we are doing for two weeks is labs. So that was a must have. Then I was still very hungry (still hadn't gotten anything to eat), so I went down to chopsticks and got bubble tea, I LOVE IT! Got to school right before 2nd lunch started. Sat through chemistry and art, came home took a nap or just day dreamed and then watched Grease. Tried to do homework and find stuff on albuterol, that didn't work well at all for either. Found out about my twin, I HEART YOU DOGGY! I was looking forward to the oly vs capital game after school today but it was canceled, which saddened me! I don't think I have anything else to say, but GOODNIGHT!
MaRiSa

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home