Looking Down
Today was boring, I HATE SCHOOL!!!Well mostly just math, don't want to do anything in that class, actually just not the homework. Have a lab write up that i still havent done, guess that means i wont be eating tomorrow... thats to bad. Still havent done my math, don't plan to. English I haven't done my squids but I will before 2nd period. U.S history test tomorrow that should be fun, never study for them because I hate Mr. Curtis with a passion!
After school I had to babysit from 4 to 7. During that time we took my RC car out to shop to get fixed and hopefully it is done by tomorrow like the guy said it would be. Then I can play with it! That will be lots of fun. We played outside and went to my house the usual.
We to some of the soccer game, dont know if we won or not i hope so. Then had a nice chat in the parking lot with Rygol... interesting boy, he makes me laugh(razor and condoms???) Then headed off to Tyler's, went on a walk to the heated bench and walked by the fountain(i love the spring!!) Had to go home after that and I was bored so I put my change in the little paper things so I can cash them.
Now I am having a nice chat with Rygol and thinking that he should be in bed because he has a game against bellarmine tomorrow.I hate the bellarmine girls, they all need to get kicked. You shoud all go to the bellarmine game tomorrow by the way, i hope that it is nice out (work on my tan...just kidding).
Tomorrow I am hopefully picking my RC car up, that will make me very happy (not if it costs to much). My cat Duce (about 20lbs) just jumped up on top of the monitor, i am afraid it is going to tip or break, it was leaning. Cant think of anything else to write so if I forget anything you must let me know. ~Goodnight~
Today was boring, I HATE SCHOOL!!!Well mostly just math, don't want to do anything in that class, actually just not the homework. Have a lab write up that i still havent done, guess that means i wont be eating tomorrow... thats to bad. Still havent done my math, don't plan to. English I haven't done my squids but I will before 2nd period. U.S history test tomorrow that should be fun, never study for them because I hate Mr. Curtis with a passion!
After school I had to babysit from 4 to 7. During that time we took my RC car out to shop to get fixed and hopefully it is done by tomorrow like the guy said it would be. Then I can play with it! That will be lots of fun. We played outside and went to my house the usual.
We to some of the soccer game, dont know if we won or not i hope so. Then had a nice chat in the parking lot with Rygol... interesting boy, he makes me laugh(razor and condoms???) Then headed off to Tyler's, went on a walk to the heated bench and walked by the fountain(i love the spring!!) Had to go home after that and I was bored so I put my change in the little paper things so I can cash them.
Now I am having a nice chat with Rygol and thinking that he should be in bed because he has a game against bellarmine tomorrow.I hate the bellarmine girls, they all need to get kicked. You shoud all go to the bellarmine game tomorrow by the way, i hope that it is nice out (work on my tan...just kidding).
Tomorrow I am hopefully picking my RC car up, that will make me very happy (not if it costs to much). My cat Duce (about 20lbs) just jumped up on top of the monitor, i am afraid it is going to tip or break, it was leaning. Cant think of anything else to write so if I forget anything you must let me know. ~Goodnight~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home