Tuesday, April 20, 2004

"My first goal is to have a threesome in college"- thoughtful words by a very interesting boy

Sometimes you just have to wonder about guys....

protected: she says, that all girls are extremely horny for at least one night a month
missmaris69: haha
protected: like, they are almost do anything horny
protected: is this true? And if so, to what extent
protected: I can't wait for college
missmaris69: haha
protected: my first goal is to have a threesome in college
missmaris69: haha
protected: girl girl me
missmaris69: yeah I know

Very interesting boy right there, but you got to love him for being honest!
today was very boring since I spent all day at the library, well only 2 hours but 2 hours to long. Then I just came home and did homework. Also watched 2fast2furious and clueless...As if! The O.C is on tomorrow night, cant wait.
Goodnight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home