Don't Doctors Always Give Good News....
Interesting day all together.... first I had a doctors appointment at 9am, so I didnt have to go to 1st period which was fine with me. After my appointment I found out that I cant run and jump, so that basically means i cant play basketball until i have my knee looked at on Apirl 20th. I opened my savings account so I stop spending all my money I earn babysitting.I ended back at school at first lunch and thought that I should probably go to class instead of staying at first lunch.
On a better note I fixed my bike today, and I rode it around. Almost fell a couple of times, since I havent riden a bike for a year or well maybe like 6 months but same thing. What I really want to do is get my remote control car fixed! So I can play with that! It would be way more fun than my bike. Also I need to fix my Razor scooter, that is right I have a razor scooter and it is bad ass! I want to get these light up wheels, so I can ride it at night and you can just see the wheels. That would be AWESOME!! Or I could get red wheels to match my car, since I like to do that kind of thing... haha!
This past weekend:
Friday- Good times with Dorothy, laying out in the middle of the Centennial field(a little cold, but we had blankets). I love shooting stars and we saw lots of planes. We also had a wonderful chat, I heart you doggy!! Also we went to the heated bench, which is always good and I am ITS ON AGAIN!! It hadnt been in the longest time, I missed it!We had some good swinging time at Pioneer but then it got to cold. We headed back to my house and then we were to tired and couldnt find anything else to do, so she left and I went to sleep.
Saturday- Woke up kind of early 8:30ish and cleaned my car(nothing new about that). Around 10:30 headed over to Tessa's to help out with her easter party... crazy little kids in the bouncy house. The bouncy house was awesome though, even though I got attacked by about 8 kids every time I went it in. Around 1 I left and went home and helped my mom with some yard work, very boring. At 3 Schlatti came over and we went to Spencer's to go swimming, and yes we know, we are crazy! The water was freezing by the way dont recommend jumping in. Went home around 4:30 and then around 6:15 headed back over to Tessa's to babysit for $10 an hour, Tyler kept me company. At 10ish Tessa got home and we left and ended up back at my house, where Tyler always ends up falling asleep.
Sunday- My brother woke me up by yelling at me to come outside and help with some more yard work, which I reluctently got up and did. At 1 I headed over to my grandmothers to help her clean out her storage and get ready to move, didnt leave there til around 4. I figured out how to work my watch and won a bet, that is always good. I was really bored so I washed the outside of my car instead of doing homework, which is way better. 8 I went over to Tyler's and we went on a walk around the capital, until I had to leave and I was late, but of course I didnt get in trouble.
Unfortuntly I have to finish my homework, so that is all for now.
Marisa
Interesting day all together.... first I had a doctors appointment at 9am, so I didnt have to go to 1st period which was fine with me. After my appointment I found out that I cant run and jump, so that basically means i cant play basketball until i have my knee looked at on Apirl 20th. I opened my savings account so I stop spending all my money I earn babysitting.I ended back at school at first lunch and thought that I should probably go to class instead of staying at first lunch.
On a better note I fixed my bike today, and I rode it around. Almost fell a couple of times, since I havent riden a bike for a year or well maybe like 6 months but same thing. What I really want to do is get my remote control car fixed! So I can play with that! It would be way more fun than my bike. Also I need to fix my Razor scooter, that is right I have a razor scooter and it is bad ass! I want to get these light up wheels, so I can ride it at night and you can just see the wheels. That would be AWESOME!! Or I could get red wheels to match my car, since I like to do that kind of thing... haha!
This past weekend:
Friday- Good times with Dorothy, laying out in the middle of the Centennial field(a little cold, but we had blankets). I love shooting stars and we saw lots of planes. We also had a wonderful chat, I heart you doggy!! Also we went to the heated bench, which is always good and I am ITS ON AGAIN!! It hadnt been in the longest time, I missed it!We had some good swinging time at Pioneer but then it got to cold. We headed back to my house and then we were to tired and couldnt find anything else to do, so she left and I went to sleep.
Saturday- Woke up kind of early 8:30ish and cleaned my car(nothing new about that). Around 10:30 headed over to Tessa's to help out with her easter party... crazy little kids in the bouncy house. The bouncy house was awesome though, even though I got attacked by about 8 kids every time I went it in. Around 1 I left and went home and helped my mom with some yard work, very boring. At 3 Schlatti came over and we went to Spencer's to go swimming, and yes we know, we are crazy! The water was freezing by the way dont recommend jumping in. Went home around 4:30 and then around 6:15 headed back over to Tessa's to babysit for $10 an hour, Tyler kept me company. At 10ish Tessa got home and we left and ended up back at my house, where Tyler always ends up falling asleep.
Sunday- My brother woke me up by yelling at me to come outside and help with some more yard work, which I reluctently got up and did. At 1 I headed over to my grandmothers to help her clean out her storage and get ready to move, didnt leave there til around 4. I figured out how to work my watch and won a bet, that is always good. I was really bored so I washed the outside of my car instead of doing homework, which is way better. 8 I went over to Tyler's and we went on a walk around the capital, until I had to leave and I was late, but of course I didnt get in trouble.
Unfortuntly I have to finish my homework, so that is all for now.
Marisa

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home