Tuesday, September 21, 2004

What to do...

I have always wondered what to do about lifes problems. I haven't figured it out yet, when ever I think I have figured it out and do that. It always seems to be wrong, so frustrating, I just want to scream. When you think no one cares you are usually wrong but sometimes it feels like you are right cause you friends tell you just to get over something. That makes you feel really good, doesn't it? Every time I feel I did something right it back fires and I get kicked in the butt. When ever anything is going good for me something has to come along and screw it up. I don't think I have had a solid month or even week of just having nothing wrong or something to make me a little depressed. Then it just all piles up and then explodes at once. What can you do with something when you have no control and have no right to an opinion?? How are you suppose to express yourself when friends don't want to listen and don't think of it as a big deal. People heal in different ways and when you try and open up to your friends and then they just turn you away or tell you that its stupid then why would you want to open up to them again. You'd be afraid they will turn you away and hurt you again. I guess that is the same with relationships, why would anyone give second chances or more, are they crazy??
I AM DONE!

marisa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

marisa, marisa, i think its about time i gave you a phone call. so you can have someone to open up to. i dont even know if you check these but just so you know next time the time change is right you will be hearing from my dear. and dont hold any of it back my dear.
i love you. and stay strong mo-mo.... kitty :)
once again i love you
-dog

September 23, 2004 at 5:53 AM  
Blogger Dorothy said...

i didnt mean to make that last one anonymous.

September 23, 2004 at 5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home