Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Really Tired!

 
So I have been really tired lately. Haven't really done anything much lately either.
well I went to a soccer tourny in Bellingham with the team, by the way it was a blast! Frans hair looks awesome! We got 3rd. Should have had 1st or 2nd but that is a long story don't really feel like telling it. Meet some more baseball boys again and talked to Sam once again, he is such a nice boy.

Putnam and I went down to lake fair saw my brother and his friends. Then went to watch the fireworks at the capitol but they sucked so much we left and went back down to lakefair so Putnam could get some food, then we left. As we were walking up to the capitol this guy is holding a sign with "Chase Bush" (vote Kerry), so Putnam says" yeah vote Kerry!" and then the guy was like I take numbers too. Lets just say we ran far far away from him!

then hung out with Stephanie, Putnam and Sami, Mai-lan and Spencer. Spent the night there.

wanted a motorcycle ride today,but didn't get one. Saddens me! I really want one!!

Codington
Marisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home