"I Feel Like I Have No Muscles in My Body"
wow last night was interesting and fun! Found out some things, that interest me greatly wish I had known sooner but whatever. Went on some wild driving runs. Saw Dorothy chase after Dirk as I just went and got the car, very funny to watch her run bare foot. Went back to Jessica's for a while and then went home.
Tonight~ hung out with Stephanie, Megan, Alex, and Spencer. Went to sharris, went to safeway and got a lot of water. Now I need to go to sleep!
Good Night
Marisa
wow last night was interesting and fun! Found out some things, that interest me greatly wish I had known sooner but whatever. Went on some wild driving runs. Saw Dorothy chase after Dirk as I just went and got the car, very funny to watch her run bare foot. Went back to Jessica's for a while and then went home.
Tonight~ hung out with Stephanie, Megan, Alex, and Spencer. Went to sharris, went to safeway and got a lot of water. Now I need to go to sleep!
Good Night
Marisa

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home