Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Another Wonderful Day....NOT!

Sometimes you really have to wonder about some people. They say they are trying to help but really they make it even worse.

Have you ever felt that no one cares, or well they say they care but really they don't. Well that is how I feel right now. Or people tell you that they care and they just really make you feel like crap because you don't really think they care. Just a thought.
I have knee surgery tomorrow, so if you want to come visit me, that would make me happy.
I will be at my house, thank god I don't have to stay at the hospital over night.

Just Smile Again...

Just smile again
I'll always be there for you
What can I do to make you smile again
Just smile again
I'd like to know what's on your mind
Because I see you crying all the time
I don't understand
Who'd wanna hurt your heart like this and
Cause you so much pain
Here's my shoulder
You can lean on me
I wanna see you happy(I want to see you happy Why not just let me make you smile again)[Chorus]Just wanna see you smile
How I can ease the pain you feel
What can I do to take the tears away
Baby talk to me
You say he's hurt you many times
But now that's over let me take his place
Your problems I'll erase
You need someone that you can depend on
To brighten up every day (every day) oh yeah
I am the one that you been searchin' for
And all you have to do is
Smile again for me yeah(Smile again for me)
Let me be the one
Let me be the one to make you smile
Smile again
Just smile again
Let me love you
I can show you
Just what it means to me
Please smile for me

You Got It Bad...

When you feel it in your body
You found somebody who makes you change your ways
Like hang with your crew
Said you act like you're ready
But you don't really know
And everything in your pastyou wanna let it go

I've deen there done it f*cked around
After all that this is what I found
Nobody wants to be alone
If you're touched by the words in this song
Then baby...

U got, u got it bad
When you're on the phone
Hang up and you call right back
U got, u got it bad
If you miss a day without your friend
Your whole life's off track
You know you got it bad when you're stuck in the house
You don't wanna have fun
It's all you think about
U got it bad when you're out with someone
But you keep on thinkin' bout somebody else


When you say that you love 'em
And you really know
Everything that used to matter, don't matter no more
Like my money, all my cars
(You can have it all back)
flowers,cards and candy
(I do it just cause I'm...)
Said I'm fortunate to have you girl
I want you to know
I really adore you
All my people who know what's going on
Look at your mate, help me sing my song
Tell her I'm your man you're my girl
I'm gonna tell it to the whole wide world
Ladies say I'm your girl, you're my man
Promise to love you the best I can

See I've been there, done it, f*cked around
After all that - this is what I found
Everyone of y'all are just like me
It's too bad that you can't see
That you got it bad

Marisa


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home